The Baby-Sitters Club Vintage 1980's Book + Pin Set
When will my order arrive? Orders ship Monday-Friday from Beverly, Massachusetts. Orders will be delivered in accordance with the shipping method you have chosen:
- Free Shipping: Free shipping is available for domestic orders over $49. Your order will be delivered in 6-12* business days.
- Economy Shipping ($5): Your order will be delivered in 6-12* business days.
- Faster Shipping ($11): Your order will be delivered in 3-5** business days.
- 1 - 2 Day Shipping ($35): Orders placed before 8:30 am Eastern Standard Time (EST) will ship out same (Monday-Friday) and arrive in 1-2 business days. Orders placed after 8:30 am EST will ship the following day and arrive in 1-2 business days. Orders placed over the weekend or on holidays will ship the first available business day. Due to geographic location, states likely to take two business days are: Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Illinois, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, & Wyoming.***
- International Shipping: You will be offered USPS and DHL at check-out. Transit times will vary with your selection. AlwaysFits.com is not responsible for additional delays at customs clearance or for any unforeseen reason involving international travel. International shoppers should allocate extra transit day(s) for delivery outside major cities. Tracking data for USPS International First Class, at times, can be sparse. The package will likely be scanned when it leaves US customs and enters foreign customs, but other scans are intermittent.
What will it cost to ship my order?
- Free Shipping (Domestic Orders Over $49): $0
- Economy Shipping: $5
- Faster Shipping: $11
- 1-2 Day Shipping: $35
- International: Varies.
What is a Business Day? Please remember that everything outlined above applies to business days. Business days exclude weekends and holidays and are within normal business hours.
What about gifts with special notes about shipping methods? If you ordered an item that specifically mentions an alternative timeline in the description or title, than this timeline cannot be adjusted. Adding “Faster Shipping” or “1-2 Shipping” to one of these items will not speed up the production/processing time. Any alternative shipping timeline supersede our standard shipping policies.
What if I order something with a shipping date set in the future? In the event that you order an item labeled “Ships XX/XX” (i.e. "Pre-Order Now: Ships 7/11") and that date is less than 7 business days away, your entire order will be held and shipped at the later date. If it is greater than 7 business days away, your order will be shipped in multiple shipments. (In the case of international orders, the entire order will be held until it is complete.)
Need to cancel or make an adjustment? Let us know right away, and we'll do our best! Email email@example.com or call 978-969-6230. Unfortunately we're unable to make any changes once an order is sent to our warehouse, because we're working quickly to get it to your doorstep!
* Standard Shipping orders going to Hawaii, Alaska and certain territories or islands may take an additional 5 business days.
** Faster Shipping orders going to Hawaii, Alaska and certain territories or islands may take an additional 5 business days.
*** 1-2 Day Shipping orders going to Hawaii, Alaska and certain territories or islands may require additional time.
About Always Fits
Our unique gifts are nostalgic, feminine, feminist and wonderful. We're crushing pretty hard on the 80's right now, and we also enjoy a hearty dose of profanity. Created in 2009, our women-run business is filled with funny socks, colorful pool floats, sweary oven mitts and The Golden Girls. We love any gifs that make us feel the nostalgia feels, especially the 80's and 90's. We carry cult-favorite lines like Bando, Blue Q, Big Mouth Inc and many more. Our heroes of the moment include the rockstar ladies of the Supreme Court, Ali Wong, Malala, Helen Mirren, Punky Brewster and, obviously, Blanche, Rose, Sophia & Dorothy.
About The Funtrepreneur
Ashley is just a girl … standing in front of a boy … asking him to love her. Oh wait, that’s somebody else. Ashley is the president of The Funtrepreneur, Inc., a company that includes this little slice of the internet, AlwaysFits.com!
Ashley is obsessed with color, the Golden Girls, feminism, tragically lame soft rock, anything with fruit on it, Bev from The Goldbergs (her spirit animal), self-deprecating humor, adding the word “palooza” to all work events (even those that really do not warrant it), alliteration, and her 5 year old daughter - but not necessarily in that order. The Funtrepreneur is approaching its 10th anniversary, under Ashley’s creative and strategic direction.
“Being eleven is a real trial.”
It’s time to take a trip back to the 1980’s when you and your besties made your very own BSC just like Kristy, Mary Anne, Claudia and Stacey. Whether the members of the BSC were dealing with sibling rivalry, first crushes or parental conflict, The BabySitters Club by Ann M. Martin brought you some serious feels with some major tweenage drama.
Because of our slight (not so slight) obsession with the 1980’s, we have spent the last year scouring thrift stores and vintage shops for our favorite old school The Baby-Sitters Club books from Boy-Crazy Stacey to Kristy and The Sister War to Claudia’s Big Party.
Each vintage book is paired with a handmade enamel pin inspired by a classic The Baby-Sitters club cover. This rad pin will add some major vintage flair to any outfit that will have you feeling like you stepped straight out of the 80’s!
About the book: All books are from The Baby-Sitters Club series spanning from the early 1980’s to mid 1990’s. These books are not re-prints. Where's the fun in that?! They came straight from the 80’s and 90’s! Because of their vintage, pre-owned nature, these books may include signs of slight wear and tear with faded colors and worn out edges. Books may contain highlighting, textual notations, and/or underlining. All pages and covers are intact and easily readable. AlwaysFits.com has worked very diligently to only select books in the best possible quality!
About the pin: All pins measure about 1.75 inches wide. They are made, exclusively for AlwaysFits.com, of base metal with hard enamel color and are black nickel plated with 2 PVC clutch nails and no backdie/backstamp.
One pin and book per order. Book is chosen at random.