Book Bag Shopper (Great for Groceries, Clothes, You Name It!)
When will my order arrive? All orders ship Monday through Friday from Beverly, MA. Orders will be delivered in accordance with the shipping method you have chosen:
- Free Shipping: Your order will be delivered in 6-14* business days: this includes processing and delivery time. Depending on your location, your order may arrive more quickly than promised. Free shipping is available for domestic orders over $49.
- Standard Shipping: Your order will be delivered in 6-10* business days: this includes processing and delivery time. Depending on your location, your order may arrive more quickly than promised.
- Faster Shipping: Your order will be delivered in 3-5** business days: this includes processing and delivery time.
- 1 - 2 Day Shipping: Orders placed before 9:00 am Eastern Standard Time (EST) will ship out that day and arrive in 1-2 business days. Orders placed after 9:00 am EST will ship the following day and arrive in 1-2 business days. The pickup day does not count as a day in transit. Orders placed over the weekend or on holidays will ship the first available business day. Due to geographic location, states likely to take two business days are: Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Illinois, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, & Wyoming.***
- International Shipping: You will be offered USPS and DHL at check-out. Transit times will vary with your selection. AlwaysFits.com is not responsible for additional delays at customs clearance or for any unforeseen reason involving international travel. International shoppers should allocate extra transit day(s) for delivery outside major cities. Tracking data for USPS International First Class, at times, can be sparse. The package will likely be scanned when it leaves US customs and enters foreign customs, but other scans are intermittent.
What will it cost to ship my order?
- Free Shipping (Domestic Orders Over $49): $0
- Standard Shipping: $4.99
- Faster Shipping: $9.99
- 1-2 Day Shipping: $34.99
- International: Varies.
What is a Business Day? Please remember that everything outlined above applies to business days. Business days exclude weekends and holidays and are within normal business hours.
What about custom/handmade gifts or gifts with special notes about shipping methods? If you ordered an item that specifically mentions an alternative timeline in the description, than this timeline cannot be adjusted. Adding “Faster Shipping” or “1-2 Shipping” to one of these items will not speed up the production time. The shipping timeline and details mentioned in the items description supersede our standard shipping policies.
What if I order something with a shipping date set in the future? In the event that you order an item labeled “Ships XX/XX” (i.e. "Pre-Order Now: Ships 7/11") and that date is less than 7 business days away, your entire order will be held and shipped at the later date. If it is greater than 7 business days away, your order will be shipped in multiple shipments. (In the case of international orders, the entire order will be held until it is complete.)
Need to cancel or make an adjustment? Let us know right away, and we'll do our best! Email email@example.com or call 978-969-6230. Unfortunately we're unable to make any changes once an order is sent to our warehouse, because we're working quickly to get it to your doorstep!
* Standard Shipping orders going to Hawaii, Alaska and certain territories or islands may take an additional 5 business days.
** Faster Shipping orders going to Hawaii, Alaska and certain territories or islands may take an additional 5 business days.
*** 1-2 Day Shipping orders going to Hawaii, Alaska and certain territories or islands may require additional time.
About Always Fits
Our unique gifts are nostalgic, feminine, feminist and wonderful. We're crushing pretty hard on the 80's right now, and we also enjoy a hearty dose of profanity. Created in 2009, our women-run business is filled with funny socks, colorful pool floats, sweary oven mitts and The Golden Girls. We love any gifs that make us feel the nostalgia feels, especially the 80's and 90's. We carry cult-favorite lines like Bando, Blue Q, Big Mouth Inc and many more. Our heroes of the moment include the rockstar ladies of the Supreme Court, Ali Wong, Malala, Helen Mirren, Punky Brewster and, obviously, Blanche, Rose, Sophia & Dorothy.
About The Funtrepreneur
Ashley is just a girl … standing in front of a boy … asking him to love her. Oh wait, that’s somebody else. Ashley is the president of The Funtrepreneur, Inc., a company that includes this little slice of the internet, AlwaysFits.com!
Ashley is obsessed with color, the Golden Girls, feminism, tragically lame soft rock, anything with fruit on it, Bev from The Goldbergs (her spirit animal), self-deprecating humor, adding the word “palooza” to all work events (even those that really do not warrant it), alliteration, and her 5 year old daughter - but not necessarily in that order. The Funtrepreneur is approaching its 10th anniversary, under Ashley’s creative and strategic direction.
Let's get lost, you and me, in a world lousy with bookshelves. We'll spend the rest of our lives breathing in the musty air and learning all kinds of potentially important things. We'll giggle softly when we find typos. And if we ever need to go grocery shopping, we'll take this bag with us. Features shoulder straps, velcro closer and interior pocket to hold cell phone or keys.
Art by Tatsuro Kiuchi.
- 15"h x 16"w x 6"d. 95% post consumer recycled material.