Text, Don't Call Book - An Illustrated Guide to the Introverted Life
When will my order arrive? Orders ship Monday-Friday from Beverly, Massachusetts. Orders will be delivered in accordance with the shipping method you have chosen:
- Free Shipping: Free shipping is available for domestic orders over $49. Your order will be delivered in 6-12* business days.
- Economy Shipping ($6): Your order will be delivered in 6-12* business days.
- Faster Shipping ($15): Your order will be delivered in 3-5** business days.
- 1 - 2 Day Shipping ($39): Orders placed before 8:30 am Eastern Standard Time (EST) will ship out same (Monday-Friday) and arrive in 1-2 business days. Orders placed after 8:30 am EST will ship the following day and arrive in 1-2 business days. Orders placed over the weekend or on holidays will ship the first available business day. Due to geographic location, states likely to take two business days are: Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Illinois, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, & Wyoming.***
- International Shipping: You will be offered USPS and DHL at check-out. Transit times will vary with your selection. AlwaysFits.com is not responsible for additional delays at customs clearance or for any unforeseen reason involving international travel. International shoppers should allocate extra transit day(s) for delivery outside major cities. Tracking data for USPS International First Class, at times, can be sparse. The package will likely be scanned when it leaves US customs and enters foreign customs, but other scans are intermittent.
What will it cost to ship my order?
- Free Shipping (Domestic Orders Over $49): $0
- Economy Shipping: $6
- Faster Shipping: $15
- 1-2 Day Shipping: $39
- International: Varies.
What is a Business Day? Please remember that everything outlined above applies to business days. Business days exclude weekends and holidays and are within normal business hours.
What about gifts with special notes about shipping methods? If you ordered an item that specifically mentions an alternative timeline in the description or title, than this timeline cannot be adjusted. Adding “Faster Shipping” or “1-2 Shipping” to one of these items will not speed up the production/processing time. Any alternative shipping timeline supersede our standard shipping policies.
What if I order something with a shipping date set in the future? In the event that you order a pre-ordered item (i.e. "PRE-ORDER, SHIPS EARLY MARCH"), and that date is less than 21 business days away, your entire order will be held and shipped at the later date. In the case of international orders, the entire order will be held until it is complete.
Need to cancel or make an adjustment? Let us know right away, and we'll do our best! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-969-6230. Unfortunately we're unable to make any changes once an order is sent to our warehouse, because we're working quickly to get it to your doorstep!
* Standard Shipping orders going to Hawaii, Alaska and certain territories or islands may take an additional 5 business days.
** Faster Shipping orders going to Hawaii, Alaska and certain territories or islands may take an additional 5 business days.
*** 1-2 Day Shipping orders going to Hawaii, Alaska and certain territories or islands may require additional time.
AlwaysFits.com is a unique gift shop. We curate gifts to elicit joy. That’s why we’re here. To make you laugh, to build you up, to evoke your happiest memories. We celebrate gals that are smart, sweary, and self-aware. And, boy, do we love those 80’s and 90’s vibes.
In a world of aspirational, AlwaysFits.com strives to be relatable. We did not wake up like this.
We don’t carry everything, but what we carry is everything. Our unique gifts are joyful, sweary, funny, feminist and jam-packed with 80’s and 90’s memories. We love Punky Brewster, The Golden Girls, Jem & The Holograms, Strawberry Shortcake & Sweet Valley High … just to name a few!
Located a hop, skip and a jump up the coast from Boston, our online shop was created in 2010. Our curated, joyful gifts have been mentioned in hundreds of magazines, blogs and news outlets across the country.
An illustrated guide to the challenges and pleasures of the introverted life.
Being an introvert is "in." But there are still many misconceptions about introverts in the world. They're shy. Anti-social. They don't want to have close relationships. They're all cat people. They don't like big parties (okay, that last one might be true).
INFJoe, the cartoon persona of artist and introvert Aaron Caycedo-Kimura, is here to set the record straight. Filled with charming comic book style illustrations, this book provides invaluable insights into the introverted life with plenty of humor and wit. Full of moments that will make introverts say, "That's so me!" as well as helpful tips on surviving at parties and in the workplace, Text, Don't Call is the perfect gift for your quiet friends, or the extroverted ones who could use some help to better understand the introverts in their lives.
- 5.01"W x 6.94"H x 0.34"D
- 144 pages